Monday, July 23, 2012

"The Communists are coming"

 
Video posted to YouTube Oct. 27 2011.
Tea Party event
Gabriela Saucedo Mercer takes the stage to say a few words ...
  •  
"The government wants to put labels on us ..."
  •  
Mercer proceeds to read from "a piece of paper that was handed to her" 
a story about incumbent Raul Grijalva ...
  •  
"The government has an AGENDA and they want to seperate us into little groups ... what was it somebody said, divide and conquer? that's exactly what they are trying  to do ..."
  •  
 "The communists have been trying to infiltrate Mexico ..."
  •  
 "When I came to this country and I saw, saw the NRA and the flag, and people just being proud to be Americans ... "
  •  
"It makes me angry that Raul Grijalva does not love this country ..."

"they have an agenda ... they have an agenda .... and we have to stop it."

"It is a shame that my daughter, a United States Marine Corp Staff Sergeant, is serving under the direction of Barack Husein Obama ... It just breaks my heart, and I know there's probably a lot of veterans in the audience, and I thank you for your service, but I also know that you are supposed to respect the office and you are supposed to respect the Commander in Chief, and I have no idea what my daughter would do if Barack Husein Obama declares himself Dictator ... and it scares me to death, so think about it people, we have to do something."

"This fight is not over."
  •  
She has a few more thing s to say about La Raza at  22:00, but I am too disgusted to continue ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to comment, but please maintain a civil tongue. Obscene posts will be archived and then deleted from this site.